Welcome back to the gym bookings are no longer required.
To view our hours please visit our centre updates page
The Victorian Government requires us to be able to trace everyone who attends our facility. Specifically, we must record your name, contact number and time of attendance. To ensure your information is stored and managed correctly, we're using the Victorian Government contact tracing system (the Service Victoria app).
All walk-ins of the facility will be required to check in as follows:
How to check-in
- Download and open the Service Victoria app
a. Apple Devices
b. Android Devices
- Scan the QR code (displayed at the entrance of the area) and follow the prompts on your phone to check-in before you enter.
- Show the 'Checked-in' screen with green tick to staff as you enter our facility.
Please ensure you complete each step when entering the facility. Those unable to access a device for contact tracing will need to complete a manual log-in with a member of staff at reception.
We appreciate your cooperation with contact tracing to keep our community safe.
More information on the contact tracing system can be found on the Victorian Government website.
The safety of our community is vital, so there will be a few changes when you arrive at the facility to keep us all safe and ensure we comply with Government restrictions. These will include:
- Towels are compulsory, please ensure you bring one to all Gym sessions
- Please bring a full water bottle for your workout – our drinking fountains remain closed currently
- Access to our change rooms will be available, however we ask that you don’t use the change room unless essential to assist with our COVIDsafe requirements including patronage numbers and time limits
With the latest equipment, dedicated rooms, and qualified staff to assist, our gym will do wonders for your workout.
We have a large gym area and range of equipment to cater for all fitness levels and enough machines to keep you working, not waiting.
- Modern electronic, pin-loaded and free weight equipment
- Cardio and weights areas
- Designated functional training space
- TRX training bands
- Air conditioning
- Sound system and plasma screens
- Virtual Fitness Studio
- Personal Success Plan, to help you reach your goals
Whether you’re just kicking off your exercise plan or maintaining your fitness level, our friendly staff will keep you motivated and on track.
Our instructors will help to maximise your results with their focus on technique and safety.
Visit our centre or call us on 1300 760 379 to book a tour of the centre or an appointment with one of our qualified trainers today.