Group Fitness Class and Casual Stadium Bookings Update
At this time we have updated our online booking requirements for Group Fitness and casual Stadium bookings. Members and casual participants will only need to book online in advance for our Aqua Movers and Water Workout (wet) group fitness classes – all other (dry) group fitness classes and casual stadium bookings will not require an advanced online booking.
To book a session, please use the Book Now button where available or select 'Check Availability' in the booking portal below.
Booking slots will be released online daily at 7:00am.
Due to demand and capacity restrictions, we know that we may not be able to accommodate everyone interested in booking a session and will continue to work on methods of making the booking process as equitable as possible. If all available slots have been booked, you will receive the message “Sorry, there is currently no availability".
Unfortunately our team is unable to amend or place bookings over the phone if we are already fully booked. We ask that you please only contact us regarding bookings if you are having technical difficulties or are unable to use the online system.
If spaces are fully booked, we encourage you to continue to try and book for a future date as more sessions are released daily. We look forward to a greater easing of restrictions when we can welcome more of the community back and thank you for your patience and understanding.
Active Member Early Access
Active members can now make a Group Fitness booking 3 days prior to the session time. To activate your membership please complete the reactivation form on our membership page.
For details on modifying your booking, please see our Support Guide.
The safety of our community is vital, so there will be a few changes when you arrive at the facility to keep us all safe and ensure we comply with Government restrictions. These will include:
- Group Fitness classes held in the main gym area will reduce the number of gym users to 10.
- Bookings will open 2 days in advance to allow for booking
- Group Fitness classes will run for 45 minutes to allow for a 15-minute changeover and sanitisation period between each session
- Towels are compulsory, please ensure you bring one to all Gym sessions & Group Fitness classes
- Please bring a full water bottle for your workout – our drinking fountains remain closed currently
- We ask that anyone attending a Group Fitness Class bring their own mat – we will not have mats available for use.
- Please ensure you do not start queuing until 5 minutes before your session start time to ensure you are lining up with the correct group. It will also mean you don’t have to wait too long in one of our waiting areas while we ensure the facility is ready for your booking.