Bookings required for Aqua Movers, Water Workout and Inverloch group fitness classes as the centre has limitation of numbers within these classes.
Aqua Movers and Water Workout classes
Inverloch group fitness
The safety of our community is vital, so there will be a few changes when you arrive at the facility to keep us all safe and ensure we comply with Government restrictions. These will include:
- The centre will offer group fitness class numbers according to the latest Government Covid-19 allowances.
- Bookings will open 7 days in advance to allow for booking
- Group Fitness classes will run for 45 minutes to allow for a 15-minute changeover and sanitisation period between each session
- Towels are compulsory, please ensure you bring one to all Gym sessions & Group Fitness classes
- Please bring a full water bottle for your workout – our drinking fountains remain closed currently
- We ask that anyone attending a Group Fitness Class bring their own mat – we will not have mats available for use.
- Please ensure you do not start queuing until 5 minutes before your session start time to ensure you are lining up with the correct group. It will also mean you don’t have to wait too long in one of our waiting areas while we ensure the facility is ready for your booking.