Due to current health restrictions, we have limited service offerings available.
To book a session, please use the Book Now button where available or select 'Check Availability' in the booking portal below.
Booking slots will be released online daily at 7:00am.
Due to demand and capacity restrictions, we know that we may not be able to accommodate everyone interested in booking a session and will continue to work on methods of making the booking process as equitable as possible. If all available slots have been booked, you will receive the message “Sorry, there is currently no availability".
Unfortunately our team is unable to amend or place bookings over the phone if we are already fully booked. We ask that you please only contact us regarding bookings if you are having technical difficulties or are unable to use the online system.
If spaces are fully booked, we encourage you to continue to try and book for a future date as more sessions are released daily. We look forward to a greater easing of restrictions when we can welcome more of the community back and thank you for your patience and understanding.
Active Member Early Access
Active members can now make a Group Fitness booking 3 days prior to the session time. To activate your membership please complete the reactivation form on our membership page.
For details on modifying your booking, please see our Support Guide.
Our court is available for club hire and casual use.
Our spacious single court can be hired for a range of sports including basketball, badminton, netball, volleyball and indoor soccer. We welcome casual and group hires.
The stadium is also home to the Wonthaggi Badminton Association and hosts the Wonthaggi Basketball Association Juniors.
|Casual shooting||$3.50 per person|
||$39 per hour
||$49 per hour
Bookings and enquiries
For bookings and enquiries, contact the centre 1300 760 379.
The safety of our community is vital, so there will be a few changes when you arrive at the facility to keep us all safe and ensure we comply with Government restrictions. These will include:
- Bookings will open 2 days in advance to allow for booking
- Group Fitness classes will run for 45 minutes to 60 minutes and allow for a 15-minute changeover and sanitisation period between each session
- Towels are compulsory, please ensure you bring one to all Gym sessions & Group Fitness classes
- Please bring a full water bottle for your workout – our drinking fountains remain closed currently
- We ask that anyone attending a Group Fitness Class bring their own mat – we will not have mats available for use.
- Access to our change rooms will be available, however we ask that you don’t use the change room unless essential to assist with our COVIDsafe requirements including patronage numbers and time limits
- We require all patrons to exit the facility within the one hour limit in order to stay within our patronage limits. As such we request that you arrive ready to exercise, bring your own water bottle and towel and be prepared for a prompt exit
- Please ensure you do not start queuing until 5 minutes before your session start time to ensure you are lining up with the correct group. It will also mean you don’t have to wait too long in one of our waiting areas while we ensure the facility is ready for your booking.